Thursday, January 4, 2007

I whant a portia spider.






If someone from Africa, Australia, China, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines or Vietnam is willing to send me a Portia spider for my farm, me and the spider will be eternal grateful to you

This is not a joke. If someone is willing to send me one I will be very happy. If someone is willing to help me, pleas leave me a message and I will tell you where to send it and also the money for the transport and packaging, and a fee for your trouble.

Also I promise to take god care of it and feed him well so it will live an long an happy life. It will be even better if you can send me a pair of them it will be even better, because the life alone is not very happy. I know it from my own experience.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...i'm from Philippines. hmm...sorry but i don't think there's any Portia Spider here..i mean, here in our place. Maybe in some other parts of our country...:)

lizze said...

Uhm, I am scared enough for spiders so I don't even dare to do a Google search to find out what kind of spider you are looking for ... but good luck :)