Sunday, February 4, 2007

I am back.

Yap. I am back after a long absence (I think about a month) . But I had my reasons to not write on my blog. Seems that is a guy that had funny idea to start the work in January. And because of him a lot of peoples had to work extra hours, including me (Don't ask !) Yap I had a lot of work and and I was to tired to open my computer at home. But that stuff is over and I am going post from now one.

Oh. By the way for the peoples that wonder what was with the test post I have to explain. Right now I want to make a RSS reader or something like that I don't know exactly what will be at the end but for now I will be happy if it will be able to read RSS feds and maybe in the future I will make something that will be able to post on blogger.com.
I understood that the plug in to post from Word is no longer supported with the new blogger so maybe if I will have time....

No comments: