Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Chinese story

Probably some of you are wondering what the hell is with the Chinese link on my blog. I am not from China and I don't know Chinese but today I had a look at my stats and see that I had 100 Chines visitors in a row.And I remember that my friend ( yes, I have only one friend) told me that he was able to translate successful from English to Chinese. And by the way first I have to explain why he need to translate to Chinese: My friend is relay is really crazy about old prices of software especially DOS applications. And seems that nobody share his enthusiasm about DOS anymore. And seems that there is a community in China that still developing software for DOS and he was really want it to join it. So he send them some emails translated with Google Language Tool and he received some answers. He translated back to English and found out they accept it. And was so happy that was accepted and I think it was telling me this for 2 hours.
So when I looked at my stats and see that I have so many visitors from China that are really messing out my stats ( They enter for just 2 seconds and see that is in English and leave) So they really messing out my statistics and I am unable to know if my visitors are liking my blog because of them. So I decided to make a blog especially for them and tell about my friend that is so happy that join their community. (I have waited it in English and after that translated ). And I have put the links on top of all my blogs.
By the way: Sorry for my bad English but I am from a non English spiking country. And all my English teachers ware extremely horrible teachers. So all my English I have learn is just from Cartoon Network. So please don't forgive me. I am doing the best I can.
And if I opened the subject about Cartoon Network: What the hell is the thing with all the European country that are translating(doubling) all the TV channels. I really don't understand the idea. Even the music is translated. Just stupid. Have you been lately to Germany ? Seems that even BBC (Yes British Broadcasting Corporation/Channel ) is translated in German. And you wandering why nobody there understand English. I had been recently in Russia and seems that they know more English and are spiking more clearly in English that any of the European country's. (On the main land I mean).
I hope they will put an stop to this. Just subtitle(Write under) but pleas don't change the sound channels I any ways. If the sound is in a certain language... just leave it like that. It sound a lot better in the original language. Also the actors look like fishes due to the synchronizations of the sound with image.

3 comments:

Mavis said...

you are funny! i am from China,but studying in germany.

Bobby D. said...

brilliant idea.

Ched

issey said...

uhallo
wie geht`s
well, iv been to germany several times, and yes they translated a lot of programme hahaha
thats kinda weird, but german people speak nice english indeed!and i love germany!
especially lieber wurste&weissen
verzihung fur mein deustch
well r u saying that those chinese people who visit ur blog are annoymous?:D
im chinese
best wishes

schuess