Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thank you

Thank you guys for commenting on by blog. I starting to loss hope that is somebody out there reading my blog. I feeling much better now, that I have some comments. My work colleague told me that it has a lot of comments and visitors and I had none.
After Lizze give me a comment seems that I had a lot of visitors,the comment seems that bring me luck. Also I fallowed the profile and I found a really nice blog. Unfortunately today U really hadn't have any time to read it all but is very nice.

By the why: It was a joke with the thing that I am going to sue Blogger. Thank you Blogger that you exit. And don't worry ... I am not going to sue you. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help but not sure what I did :)

My blog is at
www.akalizze.com/blog

I use my old Blogger ID since blogger doesn't always link through when I use "Other" for commenting.

You should sue Wordpress or SixApart instead LOL ;)

lizze said...

Like the comment I made seconds ago, if I use Other, my name doesn't come up as a link ... stupid Blogger/Google