Thursday, December 28, 2006

I can't take it anymore.




I intended to no longer post this year but I can't support. I have to post, it the blogger addiction. I started blogging to get rid of a old addiction and now I have a new one: posting on my blog. Even I know that nobody reads it I need to post. I have nightmares, if I don't post something before I go to sleep. I can't work if i don't post something when I wake up. I hate it, it shouldn't suppose to be so addictive.



I am relay wandering if should I sue Blogger because they give ma a new addiction ? I read the term of service and is no where mentioned the blogging create addiction. So I need a god lawyer for this.



Blogger take care !! I am going after you.



P.S: Sue Blogger for creating addictions is a patented idea so nobody is allowed to do that except me. Kid's don't do this at home.



4 comments:

lizze said...

Hey someone has to be the first ;)

sogard, the guardian between the relams said...

10x lizze for you comment. I and looking at you blog and is extremely nice.

Dave said...

This is a very common addiction! I think we all need help. :-)

lizze said...

Thanks!

I am an blog addict too ;)