Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sad

I don't know but today I am very sad. I am still for a miracle to make me happy. But because I don't thing will gonna happen I am intending to find a way to buy an angel. Does anyone know an Angel store. Maybe I can order one online. If not I will find a way to make myself one.

What I want to say is that I relay wish to find a girl to to hug her. I relay want somebody to love. Is so funny i know at leas a a hundred girls. That are desperate trying to find a god guy to love them. Even better, they are asking me for my about jerk friend's. I asked myself way I don't scream at them "Hey stupid !!!! I am here, I am what are you looking for !!! I am the guy !!!" ? And the answer is that I can't love a girl that is not able to see something that is in front of her nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. I agree, can't like someone that doesn't even see you are there "and" maybe next time you can say, I really want to get some coffee, wanna come along? Then you can really see if they don't see you or if they are giving you a hint. ;)