Thursday, December 14, 2006

It worked


Yup! It really worked. I just stop and listen for people around me. You can imagine what a new experience was to me. You should really try it some time. New and miraculous new things will be revealed. Also concentrate a little bit and try to answer to everybody with the answer they expect to get from you. Don't manifest your opinion use their own opinion, Also you can use a lot of "I am totally agree!" and "I respect your opinion". Don't use "but" use "and" instead. It may sounds funny at the begin but nobody will notice. For example if you wish to do something else that the thing proposed to you you can say "I am totally agree with your decision and it will be nice to [put your thing here] because [some stupid reason]".

Even if is completely contradictory , if you say it serious everybody will agree.

Funny isn't it ?

No comments: