Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Long time no see.

I have completely forgot about by blog. One of the reasons is that i didn't get any new comment, so no mail in my inbox. Anyway... I was in vacation, or at least I think so. By vacation I meant that I was to lazy to do anything except sleeping in my free time. In the last month I was trying to get one of that satellite dishes.
The idea is that I have moved and I didn't have cable in my new apartment. And because the cable provider in my neighborhood is extremely expensive comparative to the one in my old neighborhood I have decided to get satellite TV. So I call them and ask for informations and I finally agree with them that they have to come in the next few days. But the "few days" become a week. I call them again and ask what happening. They told me that is summer and everybody is in vacation and that i should have some patience. I love there explanation .... they have a vacation ... and I am loosing all my TV shows.
I have decided to go and buy the dish and install it myself. Unfortunately I i search all the stores for the next tow week to find my dish. Everywhere I get the same answer "Out of stock ... keep trying". So after a month without TV, I have finally decided to go to the cable company. but for some reasons I can't make a contract with them ( The reason is that I need a renting contract for the apartment, that I don't have) . But....... lucky me. The prevision owner already had a contract with them so I pretended that I am him and I want to renew my contract. It worked ! :) But .... is still a problem ... I can't get the channels that I want because for that I need a new contract ... for witch ......
So right now I have the cheapest subscription. A lot cheaper then the one I had in my old location ... but with just a few channels. What did I do ? I bribed the cable guy to activate the my expensive subscription. So right now I have the best subscription paying the cheapest one.
It is a wonder that 20 bucks can do :)

No comments: