Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Long time no see

I didn't post for long time on none of my blogs. And I have a lot of stories to tell. But not now. For now I am just want to announce you all that I am back. In the last time I had a lot of stupid problems in my head. Yes in my head. I really want to find a girlfriend and I tried almost evrything. I even tried mIRC ,and dating sites..... nothing was working, and I was so sad. But now I think I fine for a while so I promise that I will post more.
Maybe I will find a nice girl on blogger.

3 comments:

lizze said...

Glad to see that you are back ... and good.

Happy hunting :)

Hilarious Hila said...

just drop by
take ur time~ the best falls when u least except.

Smiling on the oustide...DYING in thee inside said...

hi im antoinette! i can relate to your problem,im looking for a nice guy and all i get is guys that expect sex because thats what all the other girls give them ..get back at me :-)




Antoinette <3333